Indian Cricketers, since getting their fame and rewards, used both the things really well. One of the best examples is the home in which they reside, the choice of selection of these houses matches with their needs and class.
Let’s have a look at the awesome houses of some star Indian Cricketers:
4. Sachin Tendulkar’s Bandra Home
- One of the basements consists of Sachin’s garage of cars.
- Ground floor showcases his awards and achievements.
- Sachin resides on the top floor.
- A swimming pool is on the terrace.
3. Saurav Ganguly’s Palace
- The Palace consists of 48 rooms and can accommodate 50 members.
- The palace has a cricket pitch.
- The whole construction is made up of wooden furnishing.
- The palace is surrounded by beautiful flowers and creepers.
2. MS Dhoni’s House in Ranchi
- Dhoni resides in a self-designed house.
- The house comprises of a large lawn and a swimming pool.
- He has a separate garage to hold his favorite cars and bikes.
1. Virat Kohli’s House in Gurgaon
- Area of the house is 500 sq./m
- Fitness geek Kohli has a home gym and a luxury swimming pool.
- The house consists of a garden and parking facility too.