Team India’s long tour of England in 2018 will begin on July 3 and will include three ODIs, three T20Is and five Tests.
In a press release, England Cricket Board (ECB) has confirmed the dates for India’s tour along with their entire home schedule for next year which will see them play Pakistan and Australia as well.
Old Trafford will host the first of three T20Is between England and India while the other two twenty over matches will be played at Cardiff and Bristol.
Following the T20I series, the ODI series begins on July 12 with Virat Kohli men set to play the three matches at Trent Bridge, Lord’s and Headingley.
The Test series begins on August 1 with the first match at Edgbaston. The remaining four Tests will be played at Lord’s, Trent Bridge, Ageas Bowl and The Oval.
Here is the complete schedule:
- 3 July – 1st T20I, Emirates Old Trafford
- 6 July – 2nd T20I, SSE SWALEC, Cardiff
- 8 July – 3rd T20I, The Brightside Ground, Bristol
- 12 July – 1st ODI, Trent Bridge
- 14 July – 2nd ODI, Lord’s
- 17 July – 3rd ODI, Emerald Headingley
- 1-5 August – 1st Test, Edgbaston
- 9-13 August – 2nd Test, Lord’s
- 18-22 August – 3rd Test, Trent Bridge
- 30 August -3 September – 4th Test, Ageas Bowl
- 7-11 September – 5th Test, Kia Oval