Team India captain Virat Kohli is arguably the greatest batsman of the modern generation. The way he makes batting look ridiculously easy, it won’t be a surprise if he goes on to break many batting records by the time he calls it a day.
The Delhi lad has risen to stardom in a short span of time and only after 8 years of international cricket, he is rated among the very best in world cricket.
In fact, Kohli’s fan following is not only limited to India, he is equally famous throughout the world. With over 16.7 millions of fans on Instagram, Kohli is one of the most followed Indian cricketers. He thus also earns a lot of money posting promotional photos on his Instagram profile.
Charge of one Instagram Post:
According to Forbes magazine, Virat is the most expensive Indian athlete and earns a whopping Rs. 3.2 crore per Instagram post.
He is placed at number 3 in the list of top 3 celebrities across the world in terms of earning per upload on Instagram.
Here’s how much top 10 celebrities earn per Instagram post:
- Kevin Hart – 54.4m followers – $1 million (₹6.4 crore) per post
- Selena Gomez – 126m followers – $550,000 (₹3.5 crore) per post
- Cristiano Ronaldo – 110m followers – $500,000 (₹3.2 crore) per post
- Kim Kardashian – 102m followers – $500,000 (₹3.2 crore) per post
- Virat Kohli – 15m followers – $500,000 (₹3.2 crore) per post
- Kendall Jenner – 83m followers – $250,000 (₹1.6 crore) per post
- Kylie Jenner – 97m followers – $200,000 (₹1.2 crore) per post
- Khloe Kardashian – 69m followers – $250,000 (₹1.6 crore) per post
- Kourtney Kardashian – 58.5m followers – $250,000 (₹1.6 crore) per post
- Cara Delevingne – 40m followers – $150,000 (₹96 lakhs) per post