The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), on Saturday, announced Team India’s schedule for the limited overs series against Australia.
India will host Australia for five ODIs and two T20 Internationals in February-March next year.
The Aussies will tour India after Team India’s 2 months long tour of Australia scheduled for November-December (4 Tests, 3 ODIs, 3 T20I) this year.
Meanwhile, BCCI acting president CK Khanna told PTI: “It is only good that Delhi gets to host matches in March as there won’t be any problems of air pollution like it happened during the Sri Lanka Test match last December.”
Here’s the complete schedule for Australia tour of India 2019:
One Day Internationals
- 1st ODI: February 24 (Mohali)
- 2nd ODI: February 27 (Hyderabad)
- 3rd ODI: March 2 (Nagpur)
- 4th ODI: March 5 (Delhi)
- 5th ODI: March 8 (Ranchi)
- 1st T20I: March 10 (Bengaluru)
- 2nd T20I: March 13 (Visakhapatnam)