The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on Tuesday, announced the full list of international fixtures for the West Indies tour of India, starting with a Test in Rajkot on October 4.
The tour includes two Tests, five one-day internationals and three T20 Internationals, and runs till November 11.
The five-day game in Rajkot will be followed by one in Hyderabad from October 12. A four-day break then leads into the limited-overs matches.
With focus turning to preparation for the 2019 World Cup in England and Wales, which is less than a year away, the teams will play the most number of games in the 50 overs format.
The tour closes with three T20Is, in Kolkata, Lucknow and Chennai. It will mark the first time the Windies are returning to India since their triumphant ICC World T20 2016 title win at the Eden Gardens.
Fixtures and schedule:
- 1st Test: 4-8 October, Rajkot
- 2nd Test: 12-16 October, Hyderabad
- 1st ODI: 21 October, Guwahati
- 2nd ODI: 24 October, Indore
- 3rd ODI: 27 October, Pune
- 4th ODI: 29 October, Mumbai
- 5th ODI: 1 November, Thiruvananthapuram
- 1st T20I: 4 November, Kolkata
- 2nd T20I: 6 November, Lucknow
- 3rd T20I: 11 November, Chennai