Despite not winning any IPL trophy in their eleven years of participation, the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) will continue to dominate the charts of stardom and fan base for yet another season.
One of the main reasons behind such humongous fan base is the presence of their captain Virat Kohli and his partner in crime AB de Villiers.
Life as always for them will not be easy in the 2019 IPL edition, which probably will be conducted outside India.
Ahead of the new season, RCB have let Mandeep Singh leave to Kings XI Punjab in exchange of Marcus Stoinis, which seems like a pretty interesting deal. Stoinis has been a key figure for the Melbourne Stars over the years in the Big Bash and will be eager to continue the good form in the IPL.
Below is the salary of players retained by RCB for IPL 2019:
- Virat Kohli – ₹17 crore
- AB de Villiers – ₹11 crore
- Marcus Stoinis (Traded) – ₹6.2 crore
- Yuzvendra Chahal – ₹6 crore
- Umesh Yadav – ₹4.2 crore
- Washington Sundar – ₹3.2 crore
- Navdeep Saini – ₹3 crore
- Mohammed Siraj – ₹2.6 crore
- Colin de Grandhomme – ₹2.2 crore
- Nathan Coulter-Nile – ₹2.2 crore
- Moeen Ali – ₹1.7 crore
- Parthiv Patel – ₹1.7 crore
- Pawan Negi – ₹1 crore
- Tim Southee – ₹1 crore
- Kulwant Khejroliya – ₹85 lakh