Apart from being passionate about the game, the Indian cricket superstars are also passionate about their rides. From God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar to India’s most successful captain M.S. Dhoni, all of them maintain their own collection of cars and bikes.
Let’s have a look at some of these rides:
5. Sachin Tendulkar: Nissan GT-R
- Price: INR 69 lakhs
- Engine Description: 3800cc, V6
- Maximum Power: 530 Bhp
- Maximum Torque: 612 Nm
- Transmission/Gearbox: 6 Automatic
- Top Speed (KMPH): 290
- Acceleration 0-100km: 2.8 sec
As some of you may already know, Sachin has a huge car collection including the BMW X4, BMW M5 etc. But his favorite out of them is Nissan GT-R. He is often seen driving his favorite car around Mumbai. Nissan GT-R is the only one of its kind in India.
4. Yuvraj Singh: Lamborghini Murcielago
- Price: INR 4 crore
- Engine Description 6496cc, V12
- Maximum Power 640 Bhp @ 8000 RPM
- Maximum Torque 660 Nm @ 6000 RPM
- Transmission/Gearbox 6 Manual
- Top Speed (KMPH): 340
- Acceleration 0-100km: 3.4 seconds
Yuvraj Singh bought Lamborghini Murcielago in 2012, He rated the car ‘Best’ among his collection. Lamborghini Murcielago is deemed as one of the most classic cars ever made in the world.
3. Harbhajan Singh: Hummer H2
- Price: INR 1.05 crore
- Engine Description: Flex-fuel (FFV), 6.2L
- Maximum Power: 393 Bhp @ 5700 RPM
- Maximum Torque: 563 Nm @ 4300 RPM
- Transmission: 6-Speed Shiftable Automatic Gearbox
- Acceleration: 0-100, 8.2 seconds (approx.)
Harbhajan’s customized SUV, Hummer H2 is an outstanding premium vehicle which Bhajji imported from London in 2009. It is black colored mammoth sports vehicle with registration number as 0003, as his birth date, and jersey number is 3.
2. Virat Kohli: Audi R8 LMX
- Price: INR 2.97 crore
- Engine Description: 5200cc, V10
- Maximum Power: 562 Bhp
- Maximum Torque: 540 Nm
- Transmission: 7 Speed Automatic
- Top speed (KMPH): 319
- Acceleration: 0-100 kmph 3.40 secs (approx.)
Indian skipper Virat Kohli bought Audi’s limited edition sports car, R8 LMX, priced at Rs 2.97 crore in 2015. Audi, the German luxury car-maker only manufactured 99 units of this car.
1. MS Dhoni: Confederate Hellcat X132
- Price: INR 75 lakhs
- Transmission: 5 speeds
- Horsepower: @RPM 121
- Torque: @RPM 40
- Displacement: 2163cc (ESTM)
The American hot rod motorbike Confederate Hellcat is the most popular bike among celebrities. Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt and soccer legend David Beckham also have this bike in their collection. The former Indian captain M.S. Dhoni added it to his bike collection in 2015. Dhoni also owns Yamaha RXZ and TVS Apache but for sure this is the favorite in the collection.
The bike was limited edition, only 150 units were manufactured. All of the units are sold out and Dhoni is the only south-east Asian to own it.