The International Cricket Council (ICC), on Monday, announced the appointment of match officials for the upcoming semi-finals of the ongoing ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022.
On Sunday, Pakistan and India joined New Zealand and England in confirming their semi-final spots. India topped Group 2 after defeating Zimbabwe in their last match at the Super 12 stage. Likewise, Pakistan finished second in Group 2 after beating Bangladesh.
Notably, the first semi-final will be played between New Zealand and Pakistan at the Sydney Cricket Ground on Wednesday, November 9. Similarly, the second semi-final will take place between India and England at the Adelaide Oval on November 10.
Match Officials for semi-finals at the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022:
- Match Referee – Chris Broad
- On-field Umpires – Marais Erasmus and Richard Illingworth
- Third Umpire – Richard Kettleborough
- Fourth Umpire – Michael Gough
- Match Referee – David Boon
- On-field Umpires – Kumar Dharmasena and Paul Reiffel
- Third Umpire – Chris Gaffaney
- Fourth Umpire – Rod Tucker