Pakistan and England will start their much-awaited red-ball battle with the first Test of the three-match series at the Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium on December 1.
This is England’s first Test tour since Michael Vaughan and his side travelled the country 17 years back in 2005. Both teams recently met in the T20 World Cup 2022 final, where England beat Pakistan and clinched the trophy.
Before the global showpiece event in Australia, England visited Pakistan for a seven-match T20I series, and the three Tests were part of that tour. The visitors had won the T20I series by a 4-3 scoreline. The hosts will now be looking to seek revenge in the Test series, while the tourist will be focusing on continuing the winning momentum.
Pakistan versus England, Test series fixtures:
- First Test: December 01 –05, Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium at 10:00 AM 04:30 AM GMT / 09:30 AM Local
- Second Test: December 09 –13, Multan Cricket Stadium at 10:00 AM 04:30 AM GMT / 09:30 AM Local
- Third Test: December 17 –21, National Stadium, Karachi at 10:00 AM 04:30 AM GMT / 09:30 AM Local
Pakistan: Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Rizwan (vc & wk), Sarfaraz Ahmed (wk), Abdullah Shafique, Abrar Ahmed, Azhar Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Haris Rauf, Imam-ul-Haq, Mohammad Ali, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Naseem Shah, Nauman Ali, Salman Ali Agha, Saud Shakeel, Shan Masood, Zahid Mahmood.
England: Ben Stokes (c), Ben Foakes (wk), Joe Root, James Anderson, Harry Brook, Zak Crawley, Ben Duckett, Will Jacks, Keaton Jennings, Jack Leach, Liam Livingstone, Jamie Overton, Ollie Pope, Ollie Robinson, Mark Wood, Rehan Ahmed.
Broadcast and live Streaming details:
- Pakistan – PTV Sports, Ary Zap
- England – Sky Sports
- India – Sony Six; Sony LIV
- Other subcontinent nations: Sony network
- Australia – Fox Sports
- North America – Williow TV
- Caribbean islands – Flow Sports
- New Zealand – Sky Sport
- South Africa – Super Sport