The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), on Thursday, announced the complete schedule of the upcoming home series against Sri Lanka, New Zealand and Australia.
The action will begin with Sri Lanka touring India in the first month of 2023 for the T20I and ODI series, starting January 3. The three T20Is will take place in Mumbai, Pune and Rajkot before both teams play three ODIs in Guwahati, Kolkata and Trivandrum.
After the Islanders, New Zealand will tour India for the limited-overs series, beginning with the ODI leg on January 18 in Hyderabad. The remaining two games will be held in Raipur and Indore. Similarly, Ranchi, Lucknow and Ahmedabad will host to the three T20Is.
After the white-ball cricket, Team India will play the much-awaited 4-match Test series against Australia, starting on February 9 in Nagpur. Delhi, Dharamsala and Ahmedabad will then host the remaining three Tests. Notably, this will be the last iteration of the four-Test Border-Gavaskar series before it becomes a five-Test contest.
Australia’s tour of India will eventually finish with three ODIs in Mumbai (March 17), Visakhapatnam (March 19) and Chennai (March 22).
India’s home season 2023 schedule:
Sri Lanka tour of India 2023:
- First T20I- January 3, Mumbai
- Second T20I- January 5, Pune
- Third T20I- January 7, Rajkot
- First ODI- January 10, Guwahati
- Second ODI- January 12, Kolkata
- Third ODI- January 15, Trivandrum
New Zealand tour of India 2023:
- 1st ODI- January 18, Hyderabad
- Second ODI- January 21, Raipur
- Third ODI- January 24, Indore
- First T20I- January 27, Ranchi
- Second T20I- January 29, Lucknow
- Third T20I- February 1, Ahmedabad
Australia tour of India 2023:
- First Test- February 9-13, Nagpur
- Second Test- February 17-21, Delhi
- Third Test- March 1-5, Dharamsala
- Fourth Test- March 9-13 Ahmedabad
- First ODI- March 17, Mumbai
- Second ODI- March 19- Vizag
- Third ODI- March 22- Chennai