No broadcast of IPL 2020 in China and Pakistan due to bilateral diplomatic tensions with India.
As many as 120 countries will be able to enjoy the experience of the best T20 league in the world.
The countdown for the bowl-out of the 2020 edition of Indian Premier League (IPL) has officially begun.
Defending champions Mumbai Indians (MI) will go at loggerheads with arch-rivals Chennai Super Kings (CSK) on September 19.
Due to the global pandemic situation, the tournament will be played behind closed doors in a biosecure quarantine bubble.
The tournament will mark the return of the Indian cricketing stars after seven months. They last played a competitive game during the New Zealand tour earlier this year.
This year’s IPL would be broadcasted in more than 120 countries. Moreover, there was no mention of Pakistan and China in the list of countries where IPL 2020 will be broadcasted.
Further, the 13th season of IPL will be telecasted in seven regional languages including Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Marathi, Telugu and Bengali.
Star Sports India:
- Hindi: Star Sports 1 Hindi and Star Sports Hindi HD
- English On Star Sports channels other than Star Sports Hindi
- Kannada: Star Sports Kannada
- Tamil: Star Sports Tamil
- Marathi: Star Pravah SD and HD (Only on Sundays)
- Telugu: Star Sports Telugu
- Malayalam: Asianet Plus SD (Only on Sundays)
- Bengali: Star Sports Bangla
IPL 2020 Live Streaming- Disney+Hotstar
List of other countries and broadcast details
- Australia: Fox Sports, Kayo Sports
- UK and Ireland: Sky Sports
- New Zealand: SkySport
- South-East Asia, South America & Europe (Ex United Kingdom, Ireland): YuppTV
- South Africa: SuperSport
- Middle-East & North Africa: BeIN Sports
- USA & Canada: Hotstar
Star Sports has also got a contractual obligation from local broadcasters in Bangladesh and Afghanistan for IPL 2020.